Friday 6 March 2015

Why i am so in love with fazura?

Yes! Im so in love with fazura.
She's so beautiful! I love her face,her character and everything about her .
So! Latest movie that i watch was manisnya cinta di capadocia.
MCDC is so sweet!!...
I have been there! So lagi la mcm emo sgt tgk cerita ni.
I never read the book  but i am so confident with this movie.
So i bought thru astro.
Lisa and fazura combo is so sweet.
I love their acting.  So cool! So natural.
I was like smilling all the time .
Watching rafidah on screen as fazura's bestie brings in good memories from gol & gincu days.
And i think if shaheizy sam not in this movie,
I am still gonna be so into this movie because of fazura!
People out there, mana yang tak tgk cerita ni lagi. Better try google and watch this movie! 5 star for this movie !😘

Xoxo
Elqueenz.yana

No comments:

Post a Comment